I've been obsessed with taking cute sleeping pictures of my little man lately, so I thought I should share a few of my favorites...
In this one, Maddox decided to sleep in until 9am and I think it was a bit bright, so he had to cover up with a pillow so he could keep sleeping.
Maddox's new favorite snack! Strawberries and chocolate!
February was "Reading Rocks!" month at school and they had a big concert the other day. Maddox only goes to preschool on Mondays and Thursdays, so since the concert was on Friday we went in together and joined his class for the show!
Maddox and I got the privelage of spending the day with Rowan and Miles the other week while Angie went to some training thing for work. Maddox and Rowan disappeared to his room the entire day playing anything and everything, so I got some serious quality little nephew time with Miles. I tried to take a few pics of our snuggling...
Even with my big belly, I was able to put him in my sling from when Maddox was little and he was SO snuggly and cute! He just sat right on the baby and fell asleep.
Noah was napping and woke up after only an hour, but still seemed a little sleepy so Grandma Michelle decided to take the opportunity to do some serious snuggling....
...and Noah was out cold again. So sweet.
Spa Day! Alan was a sweetheart and bought me a whole spa package at Spa Gabriella in St. Paul and I was able to enjoy it last week. Swedish Massage, Pedicure, Scalp Massage and Facial! It was heaven.
Okay, I think I was one of the only mother's still having my poor 4+ year old sleeping in his toddler bed. I caved and we finally bought him his new full sized bed and put on all of his bedding that he got for Christmas. He was thrilled! Although, he still seems to end up in my bed by 3am.....interesting.
We're ready! Only 8 weeks until the due date, so we put the toddler bed back to a crib and put on the super cute bedding our friends, Glen and Kourtney, gave us and we're set! Thanks you guys!
And we were also spoiled with my co-worker, Amy, giving us a HUGE box of cute girl clothes to start our collection! This is 0-9 month clothing all washed, hung and ready to go! And my mom even called me today and said she has a co-worker that asked if I wanted a box of summer girl clothes from her little girl that was born in a previous April too! Yay! I'm LOVING all the pink!
And the diapers are washed, folded and ready to go to! It's kind of weird, but I'm super excited to put my little cloth diapers on this little girl and to wash and fold diapers again....stupid right? I don't think I'll be saying that a few months into it, but it's exciting now!
Also, I just realized that I haven't taken ONE belly picture this pregnancy! How has no one said anything! I took pictures every week or two with Maddox and this time nothing! Maybe it's because I feel SO much bigger and chubbier this time around....but.....this girl deserves a few preggo pics, so stay tuned for some to come. Maybe I should have done them when I was smaller... :)


















We JUST ordered bunk bed for the boys last weekend!! So Jack, who is 4.5 is still in his toddler bed. He can't wait till we get the bunk beds!!
ReplyDelete